Your parent needs to visit their doctor to see if they meet medical criteria:
• Requires more medical attention
• Unable to take medications or overmedicating
• Wandering/trying to exit home
• Recent injury or chronic illness that has worsened
(Please note that these are only a few qualifying examples.)
No. Medicare has certain restrictions, for more detail information please visit the website www.medicare.gov or please contact Medicare Service Center: 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227) Medicare Service Center TTY: 877-486-2048
- Yes, we do provide short term respite care stays ranging from four days of care provided on a one-time basis to several weeks on a regular or irregular basis.