My Father/Mother is living at home with me and I can no longer care for him/her, can I bring them to St. James House?


Your parent needs to visit their doctor to see if they meet medical criteria: • Requires more medical attention • Unable to take medications or overmedicating • Wandering/trying to exit home • Recent injury or chronic illness that has worsened (Please note that these are only a few qualifying examples.)